1. Assemble pizza dough.
2. THIS IS THE KEY STEP! Heat water to 125-130° to activate the yeast just right. Once water temperature is reached, add to bowl of yeast with salt and garlic already mixed in and stir gently with a wooden spoon.
3. Once combined, gradually stir in flour and continue to mix thoroughly, roughly 2-4 minutes.
4. Cover with saran wrap and let sit in a warm area of your kitchen for at least 4-8 hours to rise.
5. When ready for pizza assembly, uncover dough and gently push down 2-3 times into the pizza pan you wish to use. Fold up outer edges to get the nice doughy crust (this is my favorite part!).
6. Place pizza dough in pan. Cover with thin layer of avocado/yogurt dressing.
7. Add black beans with spices to top of avocado layer.
8. Toss on all clean and cut veggies of your choice.
9. Cover with cheese mixture and top with sliced tomatoes and cilantro.
10. Cook at 425° for roughly 15-20 minutes.
11. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing!